Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Share it to win it!

Who doesn't love to win?  I'm spreading a little "sunshine" this week!  The sun has been shining here finally so I'm giving away this set of 5 cards and a Dot embossing folder.  I made the cards using the March Stamp of the Month "Choose Happy", the "You're the Bomb" stamp set, and several different embossing folders.  The two stamp sets are only available through the end of March, so don't delay getting them if you love them like I do!  Plus, when you purchase the "You're the Bomb" stamp set, Close to my Heart will donate $3.00 of the proceeds to Operation Smile.  Included in your prize is the Dot embossing folder!  Next months scrapbook workshop and card workshop will feature different ways to use embossing folders, so watch for the dates and details for those!

How to win...1.receive a ticket in the drawing for this prize by making a purchase on my website
                      2.receive a ticket in the drawing by following my blog (sign up to join this site) and then let me know that you did!
                      3.receive a ticket in the drawing by sharing this post on Facebook. (receive an extra ticket for tagging your friends that I don't know!)
                      4.receive a ticket by liking my business page on Facebook www.facebook.com/jeccard  (receive an extra ticket for tagging your friends that I don't know and if they like my page get another ticket!)

Good luck!!
You have until March 22,2015  Winner will be announced on Monday March 23rd

Judy


1 comment:

  1. Hey Judy! I became a follower of your blog, shared this post on Facebook, and liked your FB business page - that's 3 tickets for me, please! :-)

    ReplyDelete