Thursday, September 3, 2015

Out with old, In with the NEW!!!

September is starting out with all kinds of NEW stuff!!  If you missed my open house last night, you can still see it all!  Jump over to my website and check out not one....but TWO new Idea books.
Not only can you see the new Close To My Heart Annual Inspirations but you can also see the new Holiday Expressions!  WOW...so many cool new things!  Stay tuned and I will try to share new things that I love every few days here!

I will start with my favorite item I shared last night highlighting our new Water Color paints and Paper Fundamental papers....the photo isn't too bad either.....

Isn't he just the cutest!

I also shared my upcoming workshops for September....don't miss these!  Both workshops hightlight the new Zoe paper pack and lots of fun accessories!



Zoe Card Workshop
In this workshop you will make 25 all occasion cards for only $25.00!  You can't buy cute cards like these at the store for $1.00 each!!


3 Dates/Times to choose from:
Wednesday, September 16th @ 1pm
Saturday, September 19th @ 10am  and
Saturday, September 26th @ 10am

You MUST RSVP at least one week prior to the class you wish to attend so I can have supplies on hand and paper cut for you to get to work on!

Invite your friends....ask me how you can get your workshop for FREE!

The above dates don't work for your schedule?  Contact me to see what dates will work!


Zoe Scrapbook Page workshop
This workshop you will make 6 12x12 scrapbook pages (3 layouts)
using the new Zoe Paper Pack, accessories, and more for only $40.00 which includes the exclusive Workshop on the go stamp set, or $35.00 without the stamp set.






3 Dates/Times to choose from:
Wednesday, September 16th @ 1pm
Saturday, September 19th @ 10am  and
Saturday, September 26th @ 10am

You MUST RSVP at least one week prior to the class you wish to attend so I can have supplies on hand and paper cut for you to get to work on!

Invite your friends....ask me how you can get your workshop for FREE!

The above dates don't work for your schedule?  Contact me to see what dates will work!





September is National Stamping Month, and this year Close To My Heart has something for everyone!!  Available only during the month of September, 3 exclusive C-size My Acrylix Hello, Life stamp sets can be purchased for $13.95 each!!  Or, for even a better deal, purchase all 3 for only $34.95 which is a savings of $6.90!!  Each stamp set is designed to fit with a specific type of papercrafting, whether that's traditional scrapbooking, cardmaking or pocket scrapbooking.  All 3 stamp sets coordinate beautifully and can be used all together for whatever you like!  These stamps sets also coordinate with our newest Cricut cartridge Artistry!  Hop on over to my website to get yours today!  Offer only good for the month of September!!




Here is a card I made using one of these great sets and the September Stamp of the Month!




Contact me with questions, to register for an upcoming workshop or to find out how to get your own copy of the TWO new Close To My Heart Idea books!

Judy










No comments:

Post a Comment