Sunday, July 22, 2018

Personal Message..Please Read!

Happy Summer!
I don't know where it has gone so far, but I'm sure looking forward to more warm days ahead!
The past few months have been filled with joy and sorrow in my family.  My grandson spent a month in the hospital this spring, my daughter gave birth to a new grandson, Convention happened and most recently I lost my father. Through it all, it has solidified my passion in what I do with Close To My Heart. Not just in preserving memories for current and future generations, but sending and receiving a hand made card! There is nothing better than going to the mailbox and finding a card amidst all the usual bills, don't you think so?
Have you ever thought about doing what I do? I would love to have you join my team! Among all of the benefits that Close To My Heart offers it's consultants, they have an annual incentive trip in which all consultants may have a chance to earn. In my 20 years as a consultant I have never been "on track" the whole earning period, but have been this year untul recently. How exciting is that?! With the events of the past few months I have fallen behind but it's still within reach. If you have ever thought of joining my team, having a home gathering or even an online gathering, or just making a purchase you've been thinking about...now is the time!  If I can help you with anything at all or answer any questions, please let me know!  With your help I can still earn this trip and celebrate my 20 years with Close To My Heart!  You all are why I do what I do and appreciate each and every one of you!

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment