Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day!

It's Leap day and this offer will only come around once every 4 years!  Today, Wednesday February 29, 2012 only....Email, call or text me with your Close To My Heart order over $29.00 and receive a FREE mini-medley accents collection....yes FREE!  8 Mini-Medleys to choose from found on page 127 of the newest Close To My Heart Idea Book or check the Idea book out online at www.ctmh.com/judye
Remember, you must contact me by midnight today!

Today is also the last day to cash in on the Close To My Heart February compaign....Five for Free!  Buy a Studio J Five pack and receive a Studio J Five pack for FREE!  That is 10 Studio J layouts for only $55.00!  Details? Questions?  Contact me today!  Remember the offer is only through TODAY!!  More details can be found in a previous post!

Happy Leap Day!  Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment