Friday, March 2, 2012

Over $450 for only $99!

March is going to be a great time to join my team of amazing Close To My Heart consultants!  If you sign up to be a Close To My Heart Consultant in March, you will get the $99. Art Philosophy Close to My Heart/Cricut Collection FREE!!

The Art Philosophy Close To My Heart/Cricut Collection includes:
*  1-Cartridge (over 700 images)
*  3-My Acrylix D-size stamp sets (which coordinate with the shapes on the cartridge!)
*  3-9" x 12" Dimensional Elements (3 sheets of different shapes that all coordinate with the shapes on the cartridge!

That is over $130.00 in value for only a $99 retail price, and even better, it can be yours in March for FREE when you sign up to be a CTMH consultant on  my team!  If you already own the Art Philosophy Close to My Heart/Cricut Collection you can get $100 in product credit instead!

"Where do I sign up?"  you ask....
Go to my website www.ctmh.com/judye and click on "Your Opportunities" and go from there!
You will need to purchase the basic "New Consultant" kit for $99 (which is about a $300 value).  The website will walk you through this step-by-step.
After you sign up, I will contact you and help you get going!

Here is what is included in the New Consultant Kit:


There are also some add-on kits you can choose to purchase to help you get started if you wish, but they are not required.  So to recap....for only $99 you can become a Close To My Heart Consultant in March and get over $450. in product to get started!

Questions?  email me at stampinglover@aol.com or call me at (208) 283-9585

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment